Associate Language Strategist
New York City
B.A. in Psychology, minor in Policy Studies
What She Brings to the Team
- A love of language and the way that it connects people to individuals, ideas, and opportunities.
- Enthusiasm and a fresh perspective on the field of language strategy
- A first-hand understanding of how crucial language is to the success of an organization, based on a useful blend of academic research and corporate internship experience
Ask Her About
- Making really good mushroom risotto
- Fleeing Florence in the middle of the night
- Orphan Black and why Tatiana Maslany is amazing.
Words to Live By
“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”
— George Bernard Shaw