New York City
University of Pennsylvania
B.A. in Communication and Political Science
What She Brings to the Team
- Experience as a peer writing tutor, helping students draft and strengthen academic, professional, and creative writing projects.
- Years of studying and applying the theories behind how society communicates, from cultural rituals to presidential speech to satirical content.
Ask Her About
- Traveling to Austin to conduct primary source research at the LBJ Library.
- Her thesis examining the decline of SNL and the rise of user-generated digital comedy.
- What she baked over the weekend (and whether she has any leftovers).
Words to Live By
“Every day, we write the future / Together, we sign it / Together, we declare it / We share it / For this truth marches on / Inside each of us.”
—Amanda Gorman, “Believer’s Hymn for the Republic”