New York City
B.A. in International Business, Spanish minor, Women’s Leadership Certificate
What She Brings to the Team
- Passionate about understanding people – who they are, what they say, what they want, and how we can best give it to them – whether they are voters, consumers, employees, or clients
- A deep enthusiasm for connecting the dots, solving the puzzle, and generally finding the order, narrative, and systemic patterns from seemingly disparate data points
- Experience using qualitative and quantitative research to strategize how brands get to their next level in positioning, product/service innovation, and targeted messaging
Ask Her About
- Her hometown of Arden, an historic village and arts colony in DE.
- The amount of red hair in her life.
- How she got over her distaste for mushrooms.
Words to Live By
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”